In 2018 the Parish purchased the former Vicarage next door to the church. It is now being developed into a centre for children, young people and families.
Vision for Hope House
To provide an engaging, relevant and transformative range of services for children, families and young people.
Hope House will…
- Be a base for Parish Youth Ministry: A place that our young people can call home and be proud of. A place where people have fun, develop friendships, explore, grow and share their faith
- Be open to all young people: An accessible and inclusive youth centre which accommodates a range of different types of youth work from open youth club sessions, after school drop ins, small groups, projects, issue- based groups and one to one mentoring
- Support children and families: This will involve a range of the following; providing a regular drop in space for parents and toddlers, running parenting courses, running groups and clubs for children, working with health visitors, schools, local authority and other service providers in order to provide support and resources for families facing difficulties
- Be a sign- post for other local services: A place where other local community and youth work services and projects are actively promoted
- Serve the wider community: Whilst the emphasis is on children , families and young people – Hope House will also be open to providing space for a range of local community projects for all ages
Donate to Hope House
In 2018 the Parish purchased the former Vicarage next door to the church. It is now being developed into a centre for children, young people and families and is called Hope House.
We need your support to be able to achieve our vision and the best way to help us to move forward is to make a donation to the project. You can make a one off donation via Give a Little or set up a regular payment via The Parish Giving Scheme.
Many thanks for your support.